Proposal due dates
For 2020A we have the following allocation:
- Keck I: 2D + 2G + 3L = 7 nights
- Keck II: 2D + 3G + 2L = 7 nights
- P200: 8 Dark + 7 Gray + 7 Light = 22 nights
- Please see our internal Forms & Policies page for pre-proposal and proposal forms.
Additional telescope-specific instructions for proposal submission:
- Keck: Fill out a Keck cover sheet on the Keck observer login page and attach a PDF copy of it to your proposal before submission to the Yale TAC.
- Palomar: Fill out the P200 cover sheet on the Palomar website and and attach a PDF copy of it to your proposal before submission to the Yale TAC.
The astronomy department revised its telescope allocation procedures in 2008 and reviewed them in December of 2009. The procedures can be found in this document.